Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Event Iq test escape room.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Iq test escape room.​

Detailed description:
So this is inspired by boosfer (famous minecraft youtuber)

In this event there would be a server in the pikanetwork I'm which there would be a room for stage 1 and it will give u hints of an answer to a puzzle. The Room have a sign which ask for a puzzle and u need to give answer of it by examine the room and search for hints. The limit for answer is 1, so if any wrong answer by anyone it would be a disqualification. And u will be given almost 3h to examine the room. And so one the next stage begins, there would be 4 stages (rooms) in which there would be challenges to complete and tell the word as an answer.

The most smartest Wins the gc.

Reason(s):
I mean for fun : ) and there have been no event seeing how good is a person at minecraft knowledge, and many people would also love to play this (me). Would love if it actually happens.

don't forget to upvote it if u like it. : ) byeee

bowquet

Epic Pika
so i'm guessing it's some sort of escape room? from what i understand. the concept sounds interesting i just don't know how well it'll do on pika. +1 anyway, doesn't really hurt to try?

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
Iq test escape room.

Detailed description:

In this event there would be a server in the pikanetwork I'm which there would be a room for stage 1 and it will give u hints of an answer to a puzzle. The Room have a sign which ask for a puzzle and u need to give answer of it by examine the room and search for hints. The limit for answer is 1, so if any wrong answer by anyone it would be a disqualification. And u will be given almost 3h to examine the room. And so one the next stage begins, there would be 4 stages (rooms) in which there would be challenges to complete and tell the word as an answer.

Reason(s):
I mean for fun : ) and there have been no event seeing how good is a person at minecraft knowledge, and many people would also love to play this (me). Would love if it actually happens.

Kenadian is the best Escapist :p

SmtGamer

Banned
Only if had some brain cells you would know that this type of thing doesn't suit the players of pikanetwork. And you are always crying like a little brat , stupid and with your idiotic things.
What do you know about what type of gamemodes suit pika players or not lol
How would a 2021-2022 rando like u would know
This event can bring some fun and stuff

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
  • Use F5
  • Use hacks (fly)
  • Glitch blocks
And that's how you win.!!W
The escape room won't be to glitch blocks, hacks won't do anything. It's about your mind and give a pass code. And f5 is just a built in thing.

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
What do you know about what type of gamemodes suit pika players or not lol
How would a 2021-2022 rando like u would know
This event can bring some fun and stuff
Upvote then pls? Just askin

SmtGamer

Banned
Random , do u think u know more than anything u potato pc user. Just begging for stuff in different gamemodes . Pika network players be interested in such gamemode as it will die out after a month or so.
SIT Dog
I can beat u in any gamemode on pika
Except buhc ig
I never asked to anything in any gamemode
Also if u consider asking as begging
Ur mentality well nvm
And he never recommended to bring such gamemode to pika
He just suggested to bring an event on that type of gamemode

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
SIT Dog
I can beat u in any gamemode on pika
Except buhc ig
I never asked to anything in any gamemode
Also if u consider asking as begging
Ur mentality well nvm
And he never recommended to bring such gamemode to pika
He just suggested to bring an event on that type of gamemode
Chill, it's minecraft. A block game. BTW u are spitting fax

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
Iq test escape room.

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

I really like this suggestion +1

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
The concept of an IQ test escape room presents a refreshing and engaging event. I enthusiastically grant my endorsement to this brilliant suggestion with a hearty +1.

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
The concept of an IQ test escape room presents a refreshing and engaging event. I enthusiastically grant my endorsement to this brilliant suggestion with a hearty +1.
thats why your the goat, u understand the point. GOAT