Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is staff dead?

IS Staff Dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

auro1

Banned
there were like 10 hackers on opfac1 today rip the server staff rip rip D:
but seriously where tf is the staff ?

DODE2K

Veteran
TNBVQ

Cloudz

Well lets just say op facs is gonna be less hacker infested now :')

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Another useless thread, @auro1 @Brisngr you don't understand staffs have a life and school?what dont you understand they aren't robots working 24hours for you

Jaycecraft

I've noticed something that

If someone makes a thread about 'Where Is Staff,Staff is so Inactive etc etc.

The Answer Always is:

'Staff have life'
Staff have a life . staff should never do somthing. staff should always sleep .

is that what you mean?

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Then Tell Me Why They Want To Become "Staff"
If Staff Live A Life?

OP
OP
auro1

auro1

Banned
I know staff aren't robots but their job is to ban hackers and they not doing it .. if one has job, he shall simply do it.
or get more staff who don't have a god damn life like there is people who will actually get on but you guys don't even accept them just because they have been banned once or aren't 16 like wtf at least they will be on.
I ain't mad i just think it's f***ed up when their is so much hackers and it ain't even fun.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I know staff aren't robots but their job is to ban hackers and they not doing it .. if one has job, he shall simply do it.
or get more staff who don't have a god damn life like there is people who will actually get on but you guys don't even accept them just because they have been banned once or aren't 16 like wtf at least they will be on.
I ain't mad i just think it's f***ed up when their is so much hackers and it ain't even fun.
Solution: EMIGRATE. It has come to my attention that much other MC servers only have like 3 hackers per day and they get banned almost instantly. Besides, it's not like Pika is better. Only reason I stayed so long is because it's my first server and I love the community.

Jeston01

Pika Member
in my opinion... if a staff is mostly busy at school, work etc. and can't put much time for the server... he/she should quit being a staff... :/

EliteShark

Epic Pika
"Get more staff who dont have a god damn life". Good one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
"Get more staff who dont have a god damn life". Good one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tru, really dumb. But staff can just work more efficient, and THAT is also true. They can when they log on tp start with their job (helper = reports for example)

Brisngr

Pika Lover
I went to Guildcraft Server When i started Hacking lol........
I just got instantly Banned LMAFO What Kind Of Security Does Pika has?
Mostly Some Hackers Like "BHop" Which can kill any op guy once i was playing in factions i got quickdropped by A killaura Bhop Hacker And I lost 50 gapples 4 Sets of P4 u3 and ultimate axe with enchanted bow Like WTF!!!!!

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Mostly Some Hackers Like "BHop" Which can kill any op guy once i was playing in factions i got quickdropped by A killaura Bhop Hacker And I lost 50 gapples 4 Sets of P4 u3 and ultimate axe with enchanted bow Like WTF!!!!!
Gc has a really good anti cheat and really active staff.

Pika Lacks a good anticheat and some active staff.

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Well Why Can't Pika Has Some Active staff and "AntiCheat(Which is for thier Own good)"
Or They are Busy Living a "Life" :(

MouraThat

Veteran
Gc has a really good anti cheat and really active staff.

Pika Lacks a good anticheat and some active staff.
We have active staff , Just they cant always be on , and also we dont always go on op facs , i know 1/2 of you dont realise this but there are actually other gamemodes in Pika 0.0
in my opinion... if a staff is mostly busy at school, work etc. and can't put much time for the server... he/she should quit being a staff... :/
Sort of agreed , but that isnt the case for really any of the current staff.
Lol the silliest comment here , a)We do have a life we have a sociallife we dont play minectafy all the time. Secondly not all staff have perms to ban hackers a few of the active ones either dont have /ban or are primarily non pvp. 3) We dont accept terrible apps u look at our apps then make that judgement 4) The age thing we dont really deny for that a lot
I've noticed something that

If someone makes a thread about 'Where Is Staff,Staff is so Inactive etc etc.

The Answer Always is:

'Staff have life'
Nope we are in vanish a lot , also as i said we arent only on op facs. if u have experience in hacks you know that /v is the best way to catch hackers eg, Kill aura /v behind them then their head turns and locks onto you also if we didnt have /v theyd know to turn of their hacks when they see their name. op facs isnt everything. There are just too many hackers
Does it look like we care about terrible servers

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.