Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is there a list of all of the unique mechanics on this server?

nifefite

Hello all. New to the server and really public servers. I've learned a few changes, and understand/agree with with them all, but it would have saved me a lot of time and effort to have a list upfront. I'm not talking about claim/economy plugins, but actually changes to vanilla gameplay mechanics.

Here's what I've found:

Villagers can't be reset - This makes complete sense, but I thought I was doing something wrong.

Villagers can't travel through a nether portal - Maybe they can, but after hours of trying everything, including destroying carts with catci, I couldn't figure out how. I assume this is something hard coded.

Entity cramming seems to be capped at 8? - I'm sure this saves a lot of bandwidth, but makes crush farming more of a pain and again, took a while for me to figure out what I was doing wrong

Drops compile into one item - This seems to go with previous mechanic, necessary in order to have block entity max so low

Are there any other glaring ones that I'm missing, which veterans would be kind to share? Perhaps an official list I'm too incompetent to find?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
There is currently no list, but this could be the start of one. Most changes are to reduce lag or prevent glitches.
All entities cannot go through portals due to dupes, this is why safari nets were added.

Since I have played on here for a while, everything seems normal to me, so I can't think of anything else right now.

OP
OP
N

nifefite

Thanks for your reply. See, I didn't know what safari nets were. They seem helpful.

OP
OP
N

nifefite

Just a clarification, is there eventually a way to have multiple home personal warp points without spending?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Just a clarification, is there eventually a way to have multiple home personal warp points without spending?
Extra homes can be won in unique and godly crates or the ranks in vote and epic.
Sometimes players who win the home vouchers will sell them on the auction house, but you may need about $40,000 in-game money.

There is no other way to get them currently. You could also use a second account if you really need an extra home.

Another thing you can do is to make your own clan and create clan warps. Level up your clan to unlock more warps.

Last edited: