Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

It's good to be back

DarkNightMc

Pika Member
Long history in this server since I was a kid, dam good days it was, I think things changed for the better but I don't see any old players anymore or any creative.

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
IGN
wjdxo
Even if the pika server is boring after playing for a long time, wouldn't it be better to keep playing, and also make suggestions if you want something?

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Long history in this server since I was a kid, dam good days it was, I think things changed for the better but I don't see any old players anymore or any creative.
I think some of the old players are just inactive right now or they've changed accounts

OP
OP
DarkNightMc

DarkNightMc

Pika Member
Even if the pika server is boring after playing for a long time, wouldn't it be better to keep playing, and also make suggestions if you want something?
It's not that the server is boring; I just left Minecraft for a few years to pursue other things in life, and now I've come back to have some fun!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
It's not that the server is boring; I just left Minecraft for a few years to pursue other things in life, and now I've come back to have some fun!
Most of the old players are like just focusing on their own lives and enjoying their self off of internet since it would be less toxic

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
If that's the case I kinda agree :)
Most people are just swearing at the most smallest reasons possible, some even give death threats to the other people, kind of disappointed with that generation.

OP
OP
DarkNightMc

DarkNightMc

Pika Member
I guess those kinds of people have always existed, and I tend to agree that there are a lot of mean and toxic people. On the other hand, there are also nice, mature people to meet!.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
I guess those kinds of people have always existed, and I tend to agree that there are a lot of mean and toxic people. On the other hand, there are also nice, mature people to meet!.
Yeah, I just hope that those are the types of people that I'd meet and be friends with.