Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global kit in book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoked_

Minecraft Username:
Smoked_

Suggestion:
kit in book.

Detailed description:
so when you open /kits and right click on the kit u want u get a book instead of the kit goes into ur inventory straight, so the book u can claim it whenever u want when u click on it in ur hand, also it should be UnUseAble in combat , because that would be an advantage.

Reason(s):
u get alot more space in ur vaults , when u dont want to use it u can get it in book and save it for later , and better for trades, that would be so useful in my opinion

Minecraft_leg

Banned
This would definitely be a great addition, very similar to what we have right now in the form of kit vouchers.
It would be a new way to make money, regardless of what server you're on.

Although, I do have some concerns regarding this idea.
For instance, on kit-PVP, it will inbalance the private chests as all you'll effectively need is just 1 slot.
It will also disrupt the value of crates as you'll be able to get vouchers on a daily basis.

OP
OP
S

Smoked_

it wont disrupt anything in crates its same , we can make it on all servers but except kit pvp

Klausly

Veteran
+1
this is a great idea...would love it if gets implemented...you get kit vouchers instead of the kit items directly into your inventory.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Smoked_,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted on opskyblock, opfactions and kitpvp those are the only gamemodes we will implement this.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.