Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kitpvp....

TimeLords

Pika Member
In my opinions the kitpvp server is dead now
1.There are TOO much ulti/ranked people remove atleast the ultimate rank from godly yesterday there was 20 people online on kitpvp 10 of them was ultimate rank
and reduce the chance of getting rank i have 2 ulti 1 legend 2 god 2 vip accounts at kitpvp.....
2.Why U dont get a voucher like the other gamemodes? if a legend get vip nothing will happen
3.As i Said remove the chance to get rank and buff the ranks
4. Please add a new PV
5.Nerf the default kit u can kill ranked guys with p1 easily
6. BUFF THE ULTI+ PLEASE
7.The Map is boring
8. Koth prices are trash too
9.Why ranked people cant do /nick with colour pls tell me that....
hackers are always same everywhere :D

M

MiracleWolf

In my opinions the kitpvp server is dead now
1.There are TOO much ulti/ranked people remove atleast the ultimate rank from godly yesterday there was 20 people online on kitpvp 10 of them was ultimate rank
and reduce the chance of getting rank i have 2 ulti 1 legend 2 god 2 vip accounts at kitpvp.....
2.Why U dont get a voucher like the other gamemodes? if a legend get vip nothing will happen
3.As i Said remove the chance to get rank and buff the ranks
4. Please add a new PV
5.Nerf the default kit u can kill ranked guys with p1 easily
6. BUFF THE ULTI+ PLEASE
7.The Map is boring
8. Koth prices are trash too
9.Why ranked people cant do /nick with colour pls tell me that....
hackers are always same everywhere :D
I disagree with #1 and #5. They shouldn’t remove ultimate rank from a godly key, maybe just make it a bit rarer, even tho it’s already rare asf. Removing it makes kit pvp more p2w. As for #5, wtf you mean lol? Nerfing default kit is the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard, sorry lol. You are just making kit pvp even more p2w. It’s already hard enough to kill a ranked person. Don’t make it harder lol.