Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Koth Map (By: Charlotte)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennySensei

Veteran
Server: Op factions 1 & 2.

Suggestion:
I would like to suggest koth (King of the hill) which is my favorite when i was playing in premium server i'm sure all players will enjoy it , ofcourse it will have a schedule for what time and what place , they only need to get in the top of the hill and Cap there like 5-10 minutes? ofcourse enemies will force you to push outside the hill , so you'll be needing teams , so they can guard you to win :p and most of all if you won the koth you'll be awarded with awesome prizes (stuffs).

Reason:
Well , Op factions 1 and 2 has alot of players playing there so im pretty sure that they will enjoy it. ;):p

Example:

(Sorry cause the video tooks so long) :p i don't own the video i'm just showing it as a example.

- Suggesting - Jennifer3D Thank you ^^. :p

DirkieXP

Banned
Asking a staffmember who knows more about op factions to reply here :)

CloudAP

Veteran
I really like the idea of koth. It was suggested in previous forum. Idk what happened :p

Hope to see it in all Factions server :)

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
I like this idea.I love King Of The Hill.To win you have to comunicate whit your team and have strategi.You cant just rush in there whit some dirt and try to beat a team of 5 whit full diamond armor (Just an example)

+1

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
You Can If You Are A MLG Pro Skillez Pvper So I Guess No :p

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
And +1 Koth Will Be A Good Change In Factions/OpFaction Server

Status
Not open for further replies.