Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Leaderboard Players can do /nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
AmazingTrish

Suggestion:
Leaderboard Players can do /nick

Detailed description:
Hi,
Im AmazingTrish and I have recently gotten into the leaderboards.
I have recently realised that once you get into the leaderboards, you suddenly get targeted a lot.
So with this change maybe the top 3 or top 5 players of lb could get the permission to use /nick to hide their identity.​

Reason(s):
This is most commonly seen in the map 'raceway' or something.
What people do is they do not rush the other base or, they straight away go to mid, do not collect ems and directly go for the base of the lb player.
This will make the game more enjoyable for the people who are grinding for the leaderboards!​

Example(s):
one example cmd would be- /nick (name)

MouraThat

Veteran
/nick is a donator command though? and your IGN will still be shown in tab or on screen

Zxga

Great Reporter
/nick is a donator command though? and your IGN will still be shown in tab or on screen
So with this change maybe the top 3 or top 5 players of lb could get the permission to use /nick to hide their identity.

Nickname

Epic Pika
So with this change maybe the top 3 or top 5 players of lb could get the permission to use /nick to hide their identity.
But leaderboards change so it would get mess up the permissions.

Unawarely

The Pika
-1 nicknames don't show over your head, as there ALWAS is your IGN You have absolutely no win in getting /nickname as a perk when you are on the leader board. So you will still be targetted.
If you could make it similar to hypixel or other servers with /nick. He means something like that, not like in kitpvp or something.

OP
OP
AmazingTrish

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
The thing is to change the /nick command in such a way that above your head you can see the nicked name and in tab you see the same name. The original name is completely wiped out of existence. something like MVP++ get in other server (you know which one)

Zxga

Great Reporter
The thing is to change the /nick command in such a way that above your head you can see the nicked name and in tab you see the same name. The original name is completely wiped out of existence. something like MVP++ get in other server (you know which one)
I don't know if you explained it right, when you use /nick it completely changes your nick in tab and name above you, but stats are same.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
/nick is the worst command ever. IT just makes it possible for people to be toxic and get away with it.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
If you could make it similar to hypixel or other servers with /nick. He means something like that, not like in kitpvp or something.

That will make tracking hackers more difficult. Not going to happen i guess.

Zxga

Great Reporter
That will make tracking hackers more difficult. Not going to happen i guess.
I get the point. But in my opinion /nick could be a good thing for top 3 leaderboards players, because you can see their levels in chat,so you can guess who is it. Also nick command gives your less chances to get target by a whole game because you're on leaderboards.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
I get the point. But in my opinion /nick could be a good thing for top 3 leaderboards players, because you can see their levels in chat,so you can guess who is it. Also nick command gives your less chances to get target by a whole game because you're on leaderboards.

but advantages for a few will never prevail over the good for the server. So i give it little chance.

Panas

Banned
Btw if you realised not only leaderboards players agreed with this idea. So actually this might be possible.

Unawarely

The Pika
it means

if you are on the leaderboard you will have an x1 Weekly LeaderBoard Voucher which gives you all the permission for ranked players
Well now that im on the skywars leaderboards, I think we should get /nick.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey AmazingTrish,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.