Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make a asia proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeLDoge

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
LeLDoge

Suggestion:
make a asia proxy

Detailed description:
please do it because its so hard to play when im lag all the time. i always play with 200-900 ping and its a disadvantage for me because almost all of them play with 150 below ping. pls make it. thanks!​

Reason(s):
please do it because its so hard to play when im lag all the time. i always play with 200-900 ping and its a disadvantage for me because almost all of them play with 150 below ping. pls make it. thanks!​

Example(s):
proxyasia.pikasys.net or whatever you guys wanna call it

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
LeLDoge

Suggestion:
make a asia proxy

Detailed description:
please do it because its so hard to play when im lag all the time. i always play with 200-900 ping and its a disadvantage for me because almost all of them play with 150 below ping. pls make it. thanks!

Reason(s):
please do it because its so hard to play when im lag all the time. i always play with 200-900 ping and its a disadvantage for me because almost all of them play with 150 below ping. pls make it. thanks!

Example(s):
proxyasia.pikasys.net or whatever you guys wanna call it
this isnt possible. It's not like a practice server that can just change the proxy. If it changes to asia, the entire server will change to asia

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello LeLDoge,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion, this simply won't be possible.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.