Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Make a custom pika network bot for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Username:
ParvaGaming#0001​

Suggestion:
Make a custom pika network bot for everyone​

Detailed description:
Ok listen, my browser crashed 3 times, and i am tired of writing everything again
Lemme tell you in short

Make a custom pika network bot as a public bot
That bot should show a full info of player and guild.
Such as, player stats ( detailed) , guild stats, player friends, guild members, how much guild members online atm, like that also some other information of pika network player​

Reason(s):
Specially for guild officer and owner who can see stats of the player who wants to join guild witn ease, ik pika network stats website exists, but this bot should give more information then websites
Trust me people will like having a custom bot which shows everything of a pika network player and guild etc.. in their own server
Like -
/info-player username: parvagamer2
/guild-info name: Avenger​

Example(s):
There was a bot called Crafti-utilities, but it's offline, so i want pika to make their own custom bot​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello parvagamer2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The stats website already displays all information you need to know.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.