Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative make creative for 1.8 users again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JustToGood

Suggestion:
make creative for 1.8 users again

Detailed description:
so creative was more Active when its was 1.8 but now a lot of players stop playing Creative because it is now 1.14 and 1.16 versions and now i think it is died and players dont want to change there versions to 1.16/1.14 just to play creative so i think its should be 1.8 again​

Reason(s):
will make 1.8 players playing creative again​

Labanksy

the fact i am unable to play more properly because of bugs also microstutter chunk border laggy. i will tell the truth.. not all people are able to play with a newer version of minecraft because of mojang/microsoft did improperly updating their game without fully fix the bug and it led server performance and less optimize and it become more laggy and they just keeping and keeping updating their game. this bug keeps lying with this code of the bug "MC-162253" just google it. i am experiencing it right now on creative with 1.15.2 and 1.16 with stutter lag when you crossing certain of chunks. it doesn't matter if you have a good setup because the game itself the issue.
i just wanted to join in creative with mc 1.8-1.12. i am expecting for the next reset or add it to bring it back
(note: i moved this comment from another thread to here)

Last edited:

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello JustToGoody,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Even more lag, and creative is meant to be 1.16.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.