Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make /freezee tool/command

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
DanielT_
Minecraft Username
_LegitKiller_

Suggestion:
Make /freezee tool/command

Detailed description:
Make an /freeze tool/command because automaticly when you get frozen you should be sent back to spawn so you dont need to be stressed about the time running out u have to message the staff member on discord while playing the event, you can just use jartex /freezee the servers are basicly the same pikanetwork and jartexnetwork have the same owners they know all of the plugins and if they add /freezee from jartex to pika it would be a better place to play on and the screenshare would be a lot better then and i/players wouldent have to be stressed after getting out of the event to message the staff member​

Reason(s):
To remove all the chaos when being frozen by a staff member.​

Example(s):
So basicly i was banned while logging out while being frozen on practice recently because i went to /hub and back to practice to leave an event because the staff member that was ssing me didnt /freezee me or tp me to spawn so i got stressed when he said i got 5 minutes to get in discord so i tried to leave the event as fast as possible.

Rgry

Epic Pika
+1
Every server should have /freeze tool to know that they're frozen. its wrong just to msg a guy and telling him you're frozen. maybe they didnt see it. maybe they dont know because they're frozen. if the player was /frozen by the command he will directly know hes frozen and get ssed.

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
No idea why Pika hasn't implemented this by now.
Also related to the ban you should really appeal, hopefully you get unbanned

+1

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Not having a proper /freeze is highly unprofessional for such a big server and for the staff. Many false bans occur and you are loosing many players. Your player base is unhappy due to the large amount of false bans that happen on a daily basis. Please do something about it.

OP
OP
DanielT_

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
DanielT_
Not having a proper /freeze is highly unprofessional for such a big server and for the staff. Many false bans occur and you are loosing many players. Your player base is unhappy due to the large amount of false bans that happen on a daily basis. Please do something about it.
So do you agree with this suggestion?

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey _LegitKiller_,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ This is something staff related and we do not require player feedback for this. We will add /freeze to Pika when we think it is suitable.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.