Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Make it easy to find teammate after death

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousCop

Pika Member
Username:
DangerousCop​

Suggestion:
Make it easy to find teammate after death​

Detailed description:
Make it easier to find your teammate after you are dead in duos skywars. When you right click the compass, and the panel open up, background of character's head of the teammate should be green, and others background should be red.​

Reason(s):
It will make it very easy to find your teammate after death.​

iiLuc_

Pika Member
I don't think that this is necessary since you can also just take a few seconds to see which head is of your teammate.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
DangerousCop

Suggestion:
Make it easy to find teammate after death

Detailed description:
Make it easier to find your teammate after you are dead in duos skywars. When you right click the compass, and the panel open up, background of character's head of the teammate should be green, and others background should be red.

Reason(s):
It will make it very easy to find your teammate after death.
They don't really have to add this honestly

OP
OP
DangerousCop

DangerousCop

Pika Member
I don't think that this is necessary since you can also just take a few seconds to see which head is of your teammate.
If a person is playing to a cracked cleint, his head is steve and many other players are also steve. so there are many people with same head in the game.

iiLuc_

Pika Member
If a person is playing to a cracked cleint, his head is steve and many other players are also steve. so there are many people with same head in the game.
So? You can just go with your mouse over all the heads and find the right one. That isn't gonna take longer than a few seconds?

OP
OP
DangerousCop

DangerousCop

Pika Member
So? You can just go with your mouse over all the heads and find the right one. That isn't gonna take longer than a few seconds?
why are you so against to add this feature,it is not necessary to add it but it would be cool and it will not be irritating to find your teammate if they add this feature.

iiLuc_

Pika Member
I'm against because developers could spend their time on useful things instead of unnecessary things. And it isn't irritating to find your teammate since it takes just seconds.

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
I'm against because developers could spend their time on useful things instead of unnecessary things. And it isn't irritating to find your teammate since it takes just seconds.
dosent matter how much time they will spend dont think about them its developer's job they got paid for this focus on what should they improve

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
Username:
DangerousCop

Suggestion:
Make it easy to find teammate after death

Detailed description:
Make it easier to find your teammate after you are dead in duos skywars. When you right click the compass, and the panel open up, background of character's head of the teammate should be green, and others background should be red.

Reason(s):
It will make it very easy to find your teammate after death.
great idea
+1

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i will support this
but i think it has already been suggested before ( not really sure )
but i swear i saw someone posting a month or two ago of the same issue
he provided pictures and stuff too and i think it was implemented too ( not sure just a hunch)

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi DangerousCop I have decided to downvote your suggestion because It's not really necessary to add this, as it takes you a very short amount of time for you to find your teammates. I personally have no problems finding my teammate using a compass when playing duos, but of course, this is my opinion, and this may be accepted. However, I don't think it's needed. Anyways, good luck!

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello DangerousCop, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to following reason(s):

- It is very easy to find teammates in lobby
- You can join PikaNetwork's official Discord server and ask people to play with you in Looking for a group channel.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello DangerousCop,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There is no need to do this as it takes approximately 5 seconds to find their name either way.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.