Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Make it so we can edit kits within the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccies

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
ILuvMaccies

Suggestion:
Make it so we can edit kits within the game

Detailed description:
Editing kits doesn't give any advantage at all to the player, all it does is to stop yourself from sorting out your inventory each time you get into a match, for example when I play a build UHC game I have to sort out my inventory as I'm used to it differently that it's already set out.

This will be useful as it will allow players to play in their own unique play styles when going into a 1v1. Also it would help out in ranked 1v1s as generally when I sort out my inventory they land an arrow shot or two. This in UHC could cost you the fight.

For instance when you start off a match your inventory looks like this:

unknown.png

But when I sort it out I make mine look like:

unknown.png

Take into account that build UHC is not the only gamemode and I'm just using it as an example.

I do edit my kits on most of the gamemodes and I'm sure plenty of other people do as well.

If any more information is needed I'll be happy to help :)

Reason(s):
I think it should be implemented, not only to keep up with the competitiveness of other servers but for also the user experience of this server. If someone enjoys a server more, they are more likely to support it also :)

Example(s):
1582470778855.png1582470767375.png1582470801920.png1582470885954.png1582470923298.png

JerryMine

The Pika
if you continue doing this,
your mom turns out to be gay

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey ILuveMaccies,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.