Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP SkyBlock Make items undroppable at afk pool

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

applebot

Username:
applebot​

Suggestion:
Make items undroppable at afk pool​

Detailed description:
In the afk pool people is dropping iron horse armor and it clogs the inventory and after being afk grinding for a while I realized I got nothing.​

Reason(s):
It is going to be more fair for players to do that in afk pool.
the point of afk is being away from keyboard. {proof}​

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
applebot

Suggestion:
Make items undroppable at afk pool

Detailed description:
In the afk pool people is dropping iron horse armor and it clogs the inventory and after being afk grinding for a while I realized I got nothing.

Reason(s):
It is going to be more fair for players to do that in afk pool.

the point of afk is being away from keyboard. {proof}
+1 i think this is a Good idea :)

OP
OP
A

applebot

Hello Divine_pheonix_ , Im reminding you to not reply to unnecessary messages and react to them instead! Its for your own good to not get a warning.
whoa man....... such attitude for just a simple reply.. whats here to give warning on??? you told this unnecessary yet asked in a 'very useful' post for 'reactions'.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
whoa man....... such attitude for just a simple reply.. whats here to give warning on??? you told this unnecessary yet asked in a 'very useful' post for 'reactions'.
its ok hes helping me not get wanging points and a potential ban