Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Global Make server look more premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:
Make server look more premium.

Detailed description:
Well I am playing Pikanetwork for 3 years now. And recently I have been playing servers like MCC Club, Hoplite and CubeCraft. These servers Have Custom resource pack which makes the GUI of everything make cooler and it is more fun to attract with things.So I suggest to make a resource Pack which is automaticaly Turned on When you join the server.

Reason(s):
>Make server look more premium.

>More intractiver GUIs.

>Overall fun for players to intract.

Example(s):
Pics for prefernce.

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Brother i think we on budget cut since discount now 20% instead of 60 ig they made enough money for a while might be a investment but prob not gonna happen is fine the

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:
Make server look more premium.

Detailed description:
Well I am playing Pikanetwork for 3 years now. And recently I have been playing servers like MCC Club, Hoplite and CubeCraft. These servers Have Custom resource pack which makes the GUI of everything make cooler and it is more fun to attract with things.So I suggest to make a resource Pack which is automaticaly Turned on When you join the server.

Reason(s):
>Make server look more premium.

>More intractiver GUIs.

>Overall fun for players to intract.

Example(s):
Pics for prefernce.

3years and u still expect @Max and @voodootje0 would spend money on server betterment
hell nah!
come out of the dreams
this would never happen
Still I take a risk

+1

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
I don't think mentioning those server names was a good decision.
Moreover, everyone has their choice for using texture packs, but again, as this suggestion is specifically for survival gamemode, I think I'm neutral here.

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
I don't think mentioning those server names was a good decision.
Moreover, everyone has their choice for using texture packs, but again, as this suggestion is specifically for survival gamemode, I think I'm neutral here.
Choice of texture pack doesnt matter the texture pack will only change the GUI and stuff like that not the texture of items.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Hello my_name_is_ahmed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.