Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make spawners not burn in lava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heringen

Rare Pika
Username:
Heringen​

Suggestion:
Make spawners not burn in lava​

Detailed description:
It's incredibly annoying to lose 90% of spawners you raid cuz they fall in lava while you are cegging them.
It's even worse if you play at 100+ ping like majority of playerbase cuz spawners then bounce all around before just teleporting down in lava so you can't even catch them.​

Reason(s):

rishabhpal

Banned
It can't be it is the basic rule of Minecraft that thing will burn in lava expect the new Armor

TrueDespa1r

Pika Lover
+1 cegging grinders which use lava at the bottom is almost impossible because all of the spawners stack into only one.

ir_n

The Pika
+1 ogio
or they should make it a rule where you can't have lava under spawners

Flyy

Great Reporter
Neutral.

Reason:
I can understand that it is annoying but this isn't something small that you can fix or change in a second.

I can imagine that adding / suggesting for a new season, but at this moment it isn't as easy as we think..

Creative idea tho :thumbs_up:

OP
OP
H

Heringen

Rare Pika
Neutral.

Reason:
I can understand that it is annoying but this isn't something small that you can fix or change in a second.
I can imagine that adding / suggesting for a new season, but at this moment it isn't as easy as we think..

Creative idea tho :thumbs_up:
Doesn't literally everything on pika get added "in next season"?

Kyrence

Epic Pika
+1 every prem server ive played on has this , would show alot of evolution for pika

ir_n

The Pika
Hello Heringen,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.