Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Make the vote site non-exploitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Make the vote site non-exploitable.​

Detailed description:
Soo I have been voting for the pika since 2 years and tried to do vote top 2 times and failed because everything someone exploit my votes to disqualify me, and I don't want it to happen with anyone else as well. Soo make the websites not only check if that ip has voted here, check the name of player who voted as well. I studied about it to tell you guys to make it so that no one do vote exploting. If any staff want to know what I mean and how they exploit msg me.NOTE only staff.​

Reason(s):
By making that the site of voting see your ip and your name is because currently the sites only check your ip and they use a trick to reset there ip and vote like alot. If we make to check there names as well they then won't be able to do it. Staff msg me if any question. BTW upvote it it's important.​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
It's like saying make hacking impossible.
See, Exploits are always changing and involving. The server filter outs vote exploiters, the issue is known and is going its way to getting patched. These type of suggestions that suggest to "fix" a certain thing are against the guidelines.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
Make the vote site non-exploitable.

Detailed description:
Soo I have been voting for the pika since 2 years and tried to do vote top 2 times and failed because everything someone exploit my votes to disqualify me, and I don't want it to happen with anyone else as well. Soo make the websites not only check if that ip has voted here, check the name of player who voted as well. I studied about it to tell you guys to make it so that no one do vote exploting. If any staff want to know what I mean and how they exploit msg me.NOTE only staff.

Reason(s):
By making that the site of voting see your ip and your name is because currently the sites only check your ip and they use a trick to reset there ip and vote like alot. If we make to check there names as well they then won't be able to do it. Staff msg me if any question. BTW upvote it it's important.
Yes I do understand how u are not able to get vote top because of someone targetting you and it really is sad and pathetic

Your idea seems nice but I don't think these vote sites are under the control of pika staff or Dev's

And as just superior said it is on its way to be patched and if u want to talk to staff u might want to find other ways like appeal or creating a ticket. I highly doubt suggestions would do any help

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Yes I do understand how u are not able to get vote top because of someone targetting you and it really is sad and pathetic

Your idea seems nice but I don't think these vote sites are under the control of pika staff or Dev's

And as just superior said it is on its way to be patched and if u want to talk to staff u might want to find other ways like appeal or creating a ticket. I highly doubt suggestions would do any help
Attest a try my bro

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You should not suggest "fixing" things. The vote sites are not managed by PikaNetwork.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.