Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Make use of player head in survival

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Ebad73

Banned
Username:
Ebad73/xfway_cortex#7482​

Suggestion:
Make use of player head in survival​

Detailed description:
The player heads do nothing just take space in your inventory and are a burden to clear each time or for collection of heads of good players/pvpers :D thats it. Make it like kit pvp where u can /salvage to earn something they should have something like that in survival and a npc where we can buy something from the (new) currency/tokens we get from the heads​

Reason(s):
Pika is getting boring day by day and dying these little details and addition will boost their players...#MAKEPIKAUNDEAD​

Example(s):
like in kit pvp /salvage heads to get currency/tokens to buy smthing good​

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Yes, I think it should be implemented because getting a head which is worthless makes no sense and takes unnecessary inventory space

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Ebad73/xfway_cortex#7482

Suggestion:
Make use of player head in survival

Detailed description:
The player heads do nothing just take space in your inventory and are a burden to clear each time or for collection of heads of good players/pvpers :D thats it. Make it like kit pvp where u can /salvage to earn something they should have something like that in survival and a npc where we can buy something from the (new) currency/tokens we get from the heads

Reason(s):
Pika is getting boring day by day and dying these little details and addition will boost their players...#MAKEPIKAUNDEAD

Example(s):
like in kit pvp /salvage heads to get currency/tokens to buy smthing good
Personally, i collect heads (not steves or alexs) and add them to my head wall, which looks really cool :). but if they give heads a purpose that would be great!