Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make valid bans appealable

Status
Not open for further replies.

grims

Rare Pika
Username:
IVapings​

Suggestion:
make valid bans appealable​

Detailed description:
So i'm not going to suggest to change the rules because I know that's not allowed, however you guys should really make a actual appeals team that doesn't only remove false bans, but valid ones too. Jartex does this, you can literally appeal a valid ban on jartex and get it shortened/removed if your appeal is good. Pika only removes false bans, which actually WAS fine, up until to the point where you added these new rules a while back, the new rules are harsh AF and should be appealable rather then having to wait a long time to get unbanned. I was banned for soft advertising, second offence, 1 month and it should really be appealable because it's a really light offence with a really harsh punishment.​

Reason(s):
Because more people will have a chance at being unbanned so the server can be more active. This should apply to mutes too.​

Example(s):
Let's say you get banned for discrimination, you should have a chance at appealing it even if it is valid.​

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello grims,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.