Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Map Submission - Blood Blossom ( Triplets & Quadruple ) ( UPDATED )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
Map Submission - Blood Blossom ( Triplets & Quadruple ) ( UPDATED )​

Detailed description:
*Sipping tea intensifies*

Howdys gamers, since a lot of people asking me to make a Bedwars Map, I proudly say I fulfilled ya'll requests and this is my first attempt on making Bedwars Map. No shader enhancing, request by this @Blazemon who give -1 upvote when u make a screenshot with shaders on.

Shoutout to my fellow builder team on helping me making this map:

@SDHMinecraft
@DawdlingPrawn33
@zimin06
@TryHardMarktin

Disclaimer - The previous suggestion was deleted and reuploaded here

Anyways, let me and my team introduce you, Blood Blossom ( Triplets & Quadruple )

View: https://imgur.com/a/cIrjnXw

Lore - Blood Blossom 1

"Once was a sacred, hellish, corrupted land for the monster inside the deepest part of the volcanic region of the volcano. Lots of high-ranking adventurer who seeks for the bountiful relics in the deepest part of the volcano end up never came back. Rumors was told that there is a guardian in the deepest part of the volcano who watch over its monster, and the monster grow stronger by fest on the lost adventurer souls, prepare to destroy the world."

Lore - Blood Blossom 2

"A holy knight was sent to explore the deepest part of the volcano, he fought with full of determination. The guardian cannot be destroy, but it can be sealed for eternally. During the last moment, the holy knight managed to seal the guardian, a large shockwave was release, turning all the monster and the holy knight itself into ashes, left nothing but the bones of the monster and the bloods of the holy knight."

Lore - Blood Blossom 3

"The guardian of the sacred ground was sealed, the bones still stood where it should be, the bloods of the holy knight seeps into the sacred grounds, growing a large blood blossom tree with a fragrant smell that brought tears to the others. The land is now safe and was free to explore by other people. But remember, If someone unsealed the seal of the guardian, then the guardian will be reawaken, yet again tame his monster and fest people souls, and prepare to destroy the world once again..."

Well that the lore, I don't know how to write a lore but that the lore. Kekw.

I hope you guys enjoy the newest Blood Blossom Map, wish ya'll once again Merry Christmas. Adios.

Reason(s):

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The mid island is too small and there are a lot of free space between islands,mid and diamond generators which makes it hard to bridge everywhere.

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
The mid island is too small and there are a lot of free space between islands,mid and diamond generators which makes it hard to bridge everywhere.
The mid island is base on the BW Triplets & Quadruple map - Desert as radius reference. It’s the same as the map. Yes there is quite a lot of free space on the map, im apologize on how the bridging in this map might be a little bit tougher than other maps. Overall I think you will like it because this map bridging require 28 - 35 blocks to bridge between island.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Accepted, thanks for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.