Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Maximum CPS Allowed on Bedwars?

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
Hey everyone,

I've been getting into Bedwars recently on Pika Network and I've been wondering about the maximum CPS allowed. I've heard various numbers thrown around, but I wanted to get some clarity directly from the community and perhaps even from the staff.

Currently, my max CPS is around 60 so i got banned several times, and I want to ensure I'm not inadvertently breaking any rules or guidelines while playing. Could someone please shed some light on this? Is there an official maximum CPS limit, and if so, what is it? Additionally, any tips on how to improve CPS without going over the limit would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

FaroukUN1

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member
Hey everyone,

I've been getting into Bedwars recently on Pika Network and I've been wondering about the maximum CPS allowed. I've heard various numbers thrown around, but I wanted to get some clarity directly from the community and perhaps even from the staff.

Currently, my max CPS is around 60 so i got banned several times, and I want to ensure I'm not inadvertently breaking any rules or guidelines while playing. Could someone please shed some light on this? Is there an official maximum CPS limit, and if so, what is it? Additionally, any tips on how to improve CPS without going over the limit would be greatly appreciated.

FaroukUN1
The max cps limit is ig around 35-40cps... Btw how are you getting 60cps? 💀

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Hey everyone,

FaroukUN1
I think the maximum cps allowed is around 14-16.
Have fun playing on
PikaNetwork!

Sam652420

Hey everyone,

FaroukUN1
My drag clicking typically goes upto 30-35 cps. And I have never been banned. So I think you could expect a maximum cps allowed to be 40 cps or somewhat near it.
Also drag clicking for so long could definitely result in a ban. So be sure to not drag click for so long!!

OP
OP
FaroukUN1

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
My drag clicking typically goes upto 30-35 cps. And I have never been banned. So I think you could expect a maximum cps allowed to be 40 cps or somewhat near it.
Also drag clicking for so long could definitely result in a ban. So be sure to not drag click for so long!!
when i get 25-60 cps i get ban, i just cant stop dragging, its so annoying :} , and its the best way to win, like that week i killed 4 players in skywars (in void)without hitting them