Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Mines reset percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootAlex69

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
RootAlex69

Suggestion:
Mines reset percentage

Detailed description:
I think it would be better if you would change the reset percentage for mines (from 60% to 40-50%).

And the second thing I'd like to suggest is to change the prestige multiplier ( 0.05 isn't gonna help us at all, you could raise it a little bit because the rank prices are gonna be 50% more expensive every prestige)​

Reason(s):
It's gonna help all of us progress faster and give everybody an equal chance to prestige, not only to pay-2-win players.​

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
RootAlex69

Suggestion:
Mines reset percentage

Detailed description:
I think it would be better if you would change the reset percentage for mines (from 60% to 40-50%).

And the second thing I'd like to suggest is to change the prestige multiplier ( 0.05 isn't gonna help us at all, you could raise it a little bit because the rank prices are gonna be 50% more expensive every prestige)

Reason(s):
It's gonna help all of us progress faster and give everybody an equal chance to prestige, not only to pay-2-win players.
+1 to 100% of this amazing suggestion

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey RootAlex69,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ This will not change.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.