Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Factions More quests daily

KrommeStok

Username:
krommestok​

Suggestion:
More quests daily​

Detailed description:
What's the point of limmiting the quest to 1 each day?
Personally doing such quests is the more enjoyable part of /opfactions and I see no value of limmiting it to one each day. It should be seen as a nice reward for grinding xp. You can still get ass rewards, but still you have something to grind for. Because something things are dead.
In the first two-three days of the reset you could bypass the daily limit by relogging but Pika has patched that (unfort)
The only way one would be abled to achieve more than quest each day is by paying, That's the only upside is see in this entire situation, the fact that your server can financially gain from this action.
Even a nice way to meet halfway could be that you are only abled to buy EACH quest every day. Therefore you still have a reason to grind XP
Anyway, I want to know what the other OPfactions players think?
Maybe we could set up a poll?​

Reason(s):
What's the point of limmiting the quest to 1 each day?
Personally doing such quests is the more enjoyable part of /opfactions and I see no value of limmiting it to one each day. It should be seen as a nice reward for grinding xp. You can still get ass rewards, but still you have something to grind for. Because something things are dead.
In the first two-three days of the reset you could bypass the daily limit by relogging but Pika has patched that (unfort)
The only way one would be abled to achieve more than quest each day is by paying, That's the only upside is see in this entire situation, the fact that your server can financially gain from this action.
Even a nice way to meet halfway could be that you are only abled to buy EACH quest every day. Therefore you still have a reason to grind XP
Anyway, I want to know what the other OPfactions players think?
Maybe we could set up a poll?​

Example(s):
What's the point of limmiting the quest to 1 each day? Personally doing such quests is the more enjoyable part of /opfactions and I see no value of limmiting it to one each day. It should be seen as a nice reward for grinding xp. You can still get ass rewards, but still you have something to grind for. Because something things are dead. In the first two-three days of the reset you could bypass the daily limit by relogging but Pika has patched that (unfort) The only way one would be abled to achieve more than quest each day is by paying, That's the only upside is see in this entire situation, the fact that your server can financially gain from this action. Even a nice way to meet halfway could be that you are only abled to buy EACH quest every day. Therefore you still have a reason to grind XP Anyway, I want to know what the other OPfactions players think? Maybe we could set up a poll?​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Seriously they give quests like place 9000 blocks and thats it for the day , it's so annoying