Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My account got hacked

XxX_Here_XxX

My account is XxX_Here_XxX and my friend came to my home and it play my Minecraft game in pika server and one day. I reinstall my game and it said password to login I said my password to him and he use that time he played in my account alltime and he was messages ng my server IP in chat and and account pass and I got ban for 90days I want to change my password and pls unban me I want to said my friend is hacking because In this server wecannot boat fly command but he do I saw him stealing my cow in a boat and his account is NST3G

OP
OP
X

XxX_Here_XxX

Tum seeum I didnt understood it all
Ig ur friend started hacking while playing from ur account
If thats the case, then its ur fault for letting him play from ur account ig
Bro he said to join his server I join his server and he have console using that he use hack client and changed his ip to my ip and he advertisement a server to hack other player ip and I got ban due to advertising but I didn't do it he done it with ip address and I am banned and how is it my fault ?

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Bro he said to join his server I join his server and he have console using that he use hack client and changed his ip to my ip and he advertisement a server to hack other player ip and I got ban due to advertising but I didn't do it he done it with ip address and I am banned and how is it my fault ?
If he didnt used ur pc then make an appeal here ↓↓↓

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
IGN
Slayton2007
My account is XxX_Here_XxX and my friend came to my home and it play my Minecraft game in pika server and one day. I reinstall my game and it said password to login I said my password to him and he use that time he played in my account alltime and he was messages ng my server IP in chat and and account pass and I got ban for 90days I want to change my password and pls unban me I want to said my friend is hacking because In this server wecannot boat fly command but he do I saw him stealing my cow in a boat and his account is NST3G
hmm
  • Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words