Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My issues from the server

PGPGAMERZ

Hey , I'm PGPGAMERZ in bedwars pls checkout me . From few days I'm playing on another server . 1. I have an issue with the server it has so many hackers nowadays so pls check every bedwars game and ban them . 2. Please add invisiblty potion , bridge egg , silver fish replay mod map:Speed Way should be in solos add stars and a website to check other people level or my friend's . Thanks
PGPGAMERZ

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Hey , I'm PGPGAMERZ in bedwars pls checkout me . From few days I'm playing on another server . 1. I have an issue with the server it has so many hackers nowadays so pls check every bedwars game and ban them . 2. Please add invisiblty potion , bridge egg , silver fish replay mod map:Speed Way should be in solos add stars and a website to check other people level or my friend's . Thanks
PGPGAMERZ
1. Report them
2. No this not hypickle and that stats stuff already exists

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
You can check someone's level already. Things you suggested have already been suggested and denied.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Ok then other things I wrote u read
Hey There!
1)Developers of the community are continously working on a better anticheat and this process takes time and it's not a thing that can be done overnight also it's practically impossible to make the server cheater-free as new hacked client with various bypasses comes every day but yeah you can still help the server by reporting any hacker you see HERE but make sure you have sufficient and valid proof.
2)Site to check stats is already a feature of the forums
HERE is the link for the following.

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
Certainly, PGPGAMERZ,
  1. If you encounter hackers on the server, it's essential to maintain fair gameplay. You can report these individuals by capturing evidence of their actions, such as a short video clip, and submit a report through the designated player reports channel or system.
  2. Many of the suggestions you've mentioned, like invisibility potions, bridge eggs, and silverfish, have been proposed and discussed in the community before. Some of them might still make appearances as rotational items, providing variety and excitement to the gameplay over time.
  3. As for the map Speedway, it may not be a permanent fixture due to its nature as a rotational map.

I hope this helps clarify some of your concerns, and I appreciate your input in improving the server's experience.

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
And, If you have any suggestions for the server, you are always free to post them here, and if your suggestion is good enough it may be implemented in server also. Thanks, and have a nice day!

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
PGPGAMERZ
They don't plan adding invis potions anytime soon, bridge eggs were added as rotation. Ig silver fish exists as well.. Replay mod, use badlion Or forge.
Stars, nah man nah, this isn't hypixel.
U can check urs Or ur friends stats (including levels) here: