Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

My magic launcher keep crashing, need help :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emminence2

Banned
Hello, yes im emminence, ive lost my login information of my last forum account called Emminence.

when i try start up magic laungher and press play offline it shows me a error screen, ive copied the text on the screen and hope somone can help me.
plz, i wanna play on survival again :/

Error message:

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.3.2 ***
LCP: ;bin/jinput.jar;bin/lwjgl.jar;bin/lwjgl_util.jar;C:\Users\kooistra\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
McVersion: not found
MainClass: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(SourceFile:188)

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
If you press play offline, you can't join servers. I know nothing about his launcher but usually play offline only shows when you have no internet connection soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also this is in the wrong section

ASCB_imran

Veteran
If you press play offline, you can't join servers. I know nothing about his launcher but usually play offline only shows when you have no internet connection soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also this is in the wrong section
No, in MagicLauncher an invalid login will show the 'Play Offline' option too and your able to join cracked servers with it.

@Emminence2 try an older version (attached), if it still doesn't work I would just use a different launcher.

Attachments

• MagicLauncher_1.3.1.zip
    396.2 KB · Views: 12

Destruct

Rare Pika
Goto %appdata%, press the "Roaming" file, open .minecraft, once inside copy the files for minecraft you need, make a new folder on your desktop, paste your important files into that folder, delete .minecraft, start minecraft up, when .minecraft appears in the Roaming folder paste your important minecraft files there. If this does not help and this issue consists try a different launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.