Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Mystery Box: InGame Cosmetics chances and less chance off getting a head

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrGuide7544

Minecraft Username:
JrGuide7544​

Suggestion:
Mystery Box: InGame Cosmetics chances and less chance off getting a head​

Detailed description:
Ok so, i just got VIP on Pika to open a godly and crazy mystery box but...I GOT HEADS THAT I ALREADY HAVE!
So my suggestion is to lower the chances to get a head and/or lower the chances of getting something that you already have...and make the chances of getting ingame cosmetics higher depending where you open the mystery box...because i dont even play skywars and i got BEDWARS COSMETICS FOR SKYWARS WTF FIX THIS!
And i wanted to use my VIP in cosmetics but if the mystery box system stays like this i will go to another server because i just paid the server to get NOTHING!​

Reason(s):
Because is really REALLY annoying pay for a rank and the server just give you heads and ingame cosmetics for games that you dont play! :mad:

NGaming

Great Reporter
The chances were already lowered and I don't think they will be lowered again

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
JrGuide7544

Suggestion:
Mystery Box: InGame Cosmetics chances and less chance off getting a head

Detailed description:
Ok so, i just got VIP on Pika to open a godly and crazy mystery box but...I GOT HEADS THAT I ALREADY HAVE!

So my suggestion is to lower the chances to get a head and/or lower the chances of getting something that you already have...and make the chances of getting ingame cosmetics higher depending where you open the mystery box...because i dont even play skywars and i got BEDWARS COSMETICS FOR SKYWARS WTF FIX THIS!

And i wanted to use my VIP in cosmetics but if the mystery box system stays like this i will go to another server because i just paid the server to get NOTHING!

Reason(s):
Because is really REALLY annoying pay for a rank and the server just give you heads and ingame cosmetics for games that you dont play! :mad:
Deer nob. There is a reason that we get duplicates. How would it be if u had every single cosmetic and not be able to flex them on people? If you have everything then what is point of grinding? And the skywars bed destroy is just a glitch. So you can REPORT that glitch in report player/bugs section. Have fun in life.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Deer nob. There is a reason that we get duplicates. How would it be if u had every single cosmetic and not be able to flex them on people? If you have everything then what is point of grinding? And the skywars bed destroy is just a glitch. So you can REPORT that glitch in report player/bugs section. Have fun in life.
When i said all of this i meant i downvoted.

NGaming

Great Reporter
^^
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
-1 Already suggested like 500 times..

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello JrGuide7544,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.