Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Need a tutor

echo_ixc_

Pls someone I want 2 tutors one for God Bridging and 1 for teaching me pvp I use butterfly click I have roccat kone pro . And this server need some updates like about low ping

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
for god bridging with butterfly you just need 10 cps+ and whan start bridging just aim at the godbridge position and start butterfly but dont always butterfly bcuz that will harm ur fingers so when u reach the block edge, butterfly as fast as u can for 0.130 seconds than do the rest same way
and if u wanna godbridge with just holding rmb(0 cps) just watch this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiuAD9ejWU&t=806s&pp=ygUMYmVkbGVzcyBub29i

meek_mills

Epic Pika
IGN
meek_mills
Pls someone I want 2 tutors one for God Bridging and 1 for teaching me pvp I use butterfly click I have roccat kone pro . And this server need some updates like about low ping
- Getting good at god bridging will take a lot of practice and high cps... i will suggest you to play the practise gamemode to train yourself :))
- As for the ping issue, the server can't really do much about it. You might want to consider getting a better internet connection because the Pika Network server could be far from where you are, causing high ping.