Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Netherite armor godsword

When I tried using the smithining table it won't open. people have told me its something to do with a book named smithining template how to make netherite armor exactly? And on /ah I saw a Netherite sword with 15 enchantments how to make them?

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Hello DevilishDreams,
You need 1 netherite ingot and 1 smithing template to convert any diamond item into netherite. When you open smithing table, you will find three places. Place smithing template on the first place, diamond item in second place and netherite ingot on the third place.
In op lifesteal there are many custom enchants. That swords may contain those. Do /ce to take a look over them. there are two types of custom enchants-refined and archane. refined custom enchants can be obtained from villagers and archane enchants can be obtained from archanist orb which you can get from /enchanter. There are many custom enchants thats why swords have many enchants.
BTW i know reading this much will be boring XD.

I think he means why the sword has 15 enchantments the limit is 6-7 enchantments right like the anvil says too expensive then right?

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
I think he means why the sword has 15 enchantments the limit is 6-7 enchantments right like the anvil says too expensive then right?
Dont use anvil to enchant any item. just hold book ,drag it on the item and then click on it. I think u use anvil thats why u cant add many enchants.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Also which mincraft version to make the netherite armor
OPLIFESTEAL server version is 1.20 thats why we need smithing template to convert any item into netherite. i play on 1.19 but still i need smithing template so i think in any version in which we can play server, we need smithing template.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
And how to make the template??
Smithing templates can be found in bastions but i think u wont be able to find any unraided bastion. So just buy smithing template from /ah or from any other player and then u can craft more by using one template. Recipe needs smithing template-1, netherack-1 , and diamonds-7

I need a way or a methpd like which enchantment to put first then second to make a God sword and God armor