Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars New Maps

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
New Maps

Detailed description:
Hey!

In bedwars i think the maps are good (Even though they come from hypixel) but i feel like playing the same maps every day you play does get a little boring, i feel like you should implement some new maps that are made uniquely, i would love to help make some maps for bedwars (which i have experience with) so that all the bedwars players can experience some new maps and something unique.

This is also me saying you should make applications to me a map builder, so that players who have the skills to build maps who would like to help will also be able to apply for the job and help build some amazing maps for Pika Network.​

Reason(s):
New Maps
- New maps would make bedwars much more enjoyable by everyone.
- Attract new players to come play on Pika due to the new maps
- Make the server a bit more Unique

Builder Job
- Builder Job for players to help build maps
- Ability for players to make something for the server
- Lets players use their skills for something good​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i feel like playing the same maps every day you play does get a little boring
agree
should implement some new maps that are made uniquely
agree, although they can't add map all days
i would love to help make some maps for bedwars (which i have experience with) so that all the bedwars players can experience some new maps and something unique.
you may make maps, and suggest it in the suggestion -> https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
should make applications to me a map builder
Already got denied about this, the server won't have a official build team
so that players who have the skills to build maps who would like to help will also be able to apply for the job and help build some amazing maps for Pika Network.
simply build your map and suggest it
New maps would make bedwars much more enjoyable by everyone.
agree
Attract new players to come play on Pika due to the new maps
not really. Pika in this year has updated/ reset many gamemode, but seems the amount of player is not drastically increasing. So map won't affect much about the player amount.
Make the server a bit more Unique
Totally agree, the pika before always get criticism for "copying hypixel maps" which they are not hoping this to happen rn
- Builder Job for players to help build maps
- Ability for players to make something for the server
- Lets players use their skills for something good
I mean, Agree to this, but sadly the suggestion about this has already got denied :(

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
agree

agree, although they can't add map all days

you may make maps, and suggest it in the suggestion -> https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Already got denied about this, the server won't have a official build team

simply build your map and suggest it

agree

not really. Pika in this year has updated/ reset many gamemode, but seems the amount of player is not drastically increasing. So map won't affect much about the player amount.

Totally agree, the pika before always get criticism for "copying hypixel maps" which they are not hoping this to happen rn

I mean, Agree to this, but sadly the suggestion about this has already got denied :(
ok next time i won't reply like this, i just feel like it at that moment XD

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
It got denied and suggested a lot of times
#nosamesuggestions

U can submit a map if u want.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Samofls9,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!