Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars New Rotational Item (Shopkeeper Spawn Egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuqxSucksAtMc

Username:
luqx​

Suggestion:
New Rotational Item (Shopkeeper Spawn Egg)​

Detailed description:
Shopkeeper spawn egg
This is an idea for the weekly rotational items in bedwars. The item I suggest is a shopkeeper spawn egg which can be bought by 12 gold/ 4 emerald . This egg will spawn a shopkeeper where ever it is used, and can only be accessed by the player that spawned it. It will have a nametag saying "Player's shopkeeper". It will despawn after 30 seconds or so.​

Reason(s):
Let's say, you are in a middle of fight and got extremely low, you have golds but far away from a base to spend them. By using this egg, you can quickly spawn a shopkeeper and buy gapple from him, thus saving your life. I'm sure players can use it in many other ways too.​

Example(s):
N/A​

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
luqx

Suggestion:
New Rotational Item (Shopkeeper Spawn Egg)

Detailed description:
Shopkeeper spawn egg

This is an idea for the weekly rotational items in bedwars. The item I suggest is a shopkeeper spawn egg which can be bought by 12 gold/ 4 emerald . This egg will spawn a shopkeeper where ever it is used, and can only be accessed by the player that spawned it. It will have a nametag saying "Player's shopkeeper". It will despawn after 30 seconds or so.

Reason(s):
Let's say, you are in a middle of fight and got extremely low, you have golds but far away from a base to spend them. By using this egg, you can quickly spawn a shopkeeper and buy gapple from him, thus saving your life. I'm sure players can use it in many other ways too.

Example(s):
N/A
Demn man got good ideas

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tell me why would you spend gems when you are not certain that you will be forced into a corner in a fight and you will be alive on 1 heart and won't be able to come back.

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello LuqxSucksAtMc,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.