Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars /nick improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Minecraft Username:
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
/nick improvements

Detailed description:
If you are disguised as titan, elite or vip, your chat color should white, not gray and you should have access to fly in lobbies.

Also add option to choose level color.

Also we aren't allowed to type _ in nick. Let's say i wanna get epix_player nick, if i type /nick epix_player, result will be epixplayer.

Reason(s):
If ranked person chats in gray color then it's easy to see that it's someone nicked.

Underscore should be allowed for sure because it's normal part of the name.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
They did half of job. They added this to lobbies but when ur in game ur chat color is still gray while being nicked as titan.
It's like that from the beginning. The only place where the color is gray is before/after games.

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
@JustThiemo as i see u already did half of the job i have one quick bug report. If i am already nicked and if join lobby, my fly will be disabled and i will have to re-nick. Also make white chat color for nicked ranks in game. Thank you

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey EPIC_PLAYER,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆Not a suggestion but a bug report.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.