Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Not being able to join

I just opened up minecraft today and it says that my login is denied and that because i use a VPN, even though i dont, i cant join and it said something about me being unlinked or something, i was playing yesterday just fine and i literally just clicked on the server and i get this, please someone help me.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
I just opened up minecraft today and it says that my login is denied and that because i use a VPN, even though i dont, i cant join and it said something about me being unlinked or something, i was playing yesterday just fine and i literally just clicked on the server and i get this, please someone help me.
It would be more helpful if you can share a ss here so your problem can be identified, you saying 'being unlinked' , 'denied by vpn ' is a bit vague .

ItsPurusottam12

i am facing the same problem and i dont understand how to fix it pls help me and guide me that how can i do it.....