Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Not wanting ppl to /invsee you

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
Username:
HyperMangi​

Suggestion:
Not wanting ppl to /invsee you​

Detailed description:
Anyone who has a voucher will be able for them to be "invis" from /invsee, which means that the ulti ranks and above can't view their inventory as it gives an advantage over other players as they would find what's appropriate, etc the perks of having /invsee not everyone want their inventory to be shown so for allowing the ability for players to have access will be amazing. Because, I don't like the feeling/fact that people who have ulti rank and above can inventory watch and plot on me. Also, include it as default for Omega ranks, too because only a handful of players, like a dozen in total approximately have Omega rank so they should also have access just like how you're giving access to more things the more you progress your rank, e.g. the perks of ulti rank vs baron rank is evident from the quality of kits and the aesthetic difference (you get to colour your /nick, if you're Baron and above for example).​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because it's an unfair advantage from players who can view your inventory, I think it's benefical for those who already have /invsee I'm currently legend rank (seasonal) so I don't have access to /invsee but I believe this should be accessible to those who have the in-game funds to buy the anti-invsee​

Example(s):
You can opt out from allowing players to /invsee, it's not however that you don't get the priviledge, the players you can't /invsee are those players who have used the voucher aka the anti-invsee voucher or something that can be implemented on /skillstree to give access to the ability to hide yourself from people who want to see your inventory.​

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
-1, this would make the invsee command for ultimate and above ranks useless. What advantage does /invsee give you? It doesn't give any advantage you only see the items the guy has. This anti invsee would get exploited so hard.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello HyperMangi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It will render the /invsee command useless for higher ranks that have the perks by default.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.