Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Old Bedwars Solo Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush_2021

Banned
Username:
Ayush_2021​

Suggestion:
Old Bedwars Solo Map​

Detailed description:
I dont like the new bedwars solo maps. My most hated maps are meal morale and skycript. I also asked other players wheather they liked or not and they also said that they dont like. You might keep those maps but I highly reccoment to add these maps - Lighthouse ( my most favourite ) , Airshow , Gas Station and another map which i forgot the name. Team base was open and it was a small map.​

Reason(s):
I asked other random players and they also said that old maps were good so kindly add them. Im loosing interest in playing and feels like buying minecraft faster and play on hypixel -_-.​

Tihispap

Great Reporter
There is a monthly map rotation so you can always wait for the next rotation.
Also the current maps are good if you want my opinion.
Best regards,
Tihispap

Discord : Tihispap
Email : [email protected]
In-Game : master_45
Pika Nerd | (Since 8/2/2023)
Great Reporter | (Since 18/6/2021)
Trial | (1/6/2021- 8/7/2021)
SkyKing - Classic SkyBlock
SkyGod - OP SkyBlock
Silver - Practice
Hero - OP Factions
Smurgler - OP Prison
Titan - Minigames

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) There are already map rotations adding and removing new and old maps every month.
2) Already suggested and denied
Link to the previous suggestion HERE
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

OP
OP
A

Ayush_2021

Banned
I didnt know that, but other servers have all maps together so why its different here?
Also some items in bedwars like bridge egg and pop up towers are not there but its there in hypixel, why?
I want the lighthouse map atleast forever. I can literally make a world record of fastest solo bedwars or *A PERFECT SOLO BEDWARS GAME!* 7 bed and 7 finals because i can quickly get my first rush and tnt jump to others. Also I want to tell that Meal Morale and Skyscript and most under rated because whenever I played that map I asked other players and they said they dont liked this map. I got very few people who said that they liked it. After all that I just want to declare that keep the map *LIGHTHOUSE* Permanent because its the best map.

FlexingBot

Banned
Well, hypixel is the biggest server so they have their own maps, but just copying all of them won't make pika a unique server. Trust me, play on pika for a month or so and you will see how much better this server is. It's all about adjusting and waiting patiently, so the players of pika will walk you through it. You don't need to worry about that

OP
OP
A

Ayush_2021

Banned
I would suggest keeping all maps together so players can play their favourite maps.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Ayush_2021,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • These maps will be added back in future minigames map rotations. If you would like to submit your own map, please create another suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.