Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP FACTION RESET

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLastMapWithU

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
zoidless

Suggestion:
OP FACTION RESET

Detailed description:
I zoidless as a Donor from OpFaction deeply suggest that you should RESET OpFaction as soon as possible because there is no payouts anymore so there is literally no reason to play longer there So again I DEEPLY SUGGEST to Reset OpFaction already although its not easy but please take care of it since you already Reseted Survival i will repeat that i am a Concerned Donator on OpFaction that GAMEMODE C on DONATOR+ should be back and player head worth Because this is why pika OpFaction was Famous dont take away hy being us donators being able to Dupe in OpFac Again i hope you bring it back because, without GMC on OpFac its literally dead to be honest please bring it back Voodoo/Gunfire

The whole Donor Community will gladly appreciate this❤️💯

Reason(s):

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, but it may be smarter to make individual suggestions rather than saying, "opf reset." The owners have been doing a lot of resets recently. Their are a lot of suggestions for an opf reset. It's eventually going to happen, but it would be smarter to include small things into a suggestion, rather than just saying reset.

JerryMine

The Pika
-1, The owners are tired, just give them a rest and stop screaming AAA UPDATE PLEASE and if they don't update you are just going to say HAHA NOOB SERVER YOU SUK and stuff

M

MiracleWolf

-1, The owners are tired, just give them a rest and stop screaming AAA UPDATE PLEASE and if they don't update you are just going to say HAHA NOOB SERVER YOU SUK and stuff
I agree with this. The owners literally just updated survival. Give them a break lol. Plus, I feel like kit pvp should be reset first, if anything lol.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello zoidlesspvp,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.