Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

op-prison inactive

BalloonPage1243

Pika Member
To every one who reads this i don't mean to disrespect any server staff but i am just saying my opinion on the matter op-prison has been offline for 3+ days and its was to open yesterday and at the time for op-prison to open we got a message that the opening has been delayed its been 4+ days and still not open i know that all the staff are working hard i just wana say that you should at least tell the approximate time .

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
Unexpected errors can always happen and I can understand that it is hard to tell when it will be fixed. I'm sure they are trying to do everything they can to get it up as soon as possible, so let's just hope that it will only take a couple days.

OP
OP
BalloonPage1243

BalloonPage1243

Pika Member
Unexpected errors can always happen and I can understand that it is hard to tell when it will be fixed. I'm sure they are trying to do everything they can to get it up as soon as possible, so let's just hope that it will only take a couple days.
I'm just pointing out my concern that its been 4+ days al ready and im bored

OP
OP
BalloonPage1243

BalloonPage1243

Pika Member
heyyy now theres a rumour that its being delieted idk i think its a prank or smthing i hope they dont delete it