Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Open shulker boxes in your inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowedLeaves

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
ShadowedLeaves​

Suggestion:
Open shulker boxes in your inventory​

Detailed description:
A plugin on the server allowing people to open shulker boxes when it is in their inventory without placing it down. ex. holding a shulker box with swords in it & right clicking would open up the shulker box gui, then when they take a item out of the shulker box gui, the item disappears from inside the shulker box making it easier to use when in areas like /spawn. If the server does not want this plugin to be used in combat, they could make it check if you are in combat before opening the shulker box, preventing the player from regearing. (This plugin would be useful in lifesteal, oplifesteal, survival, etc. & not gamemodes like practicepvp, bedwars, skywars, etc.)​

Reason(s):
This would be a handy / useful plugin for the server, because a lot of times when I need to open shulkers, I have to /rtp (which has a 10 minute cooldown), or /home [home] to be able to open shulker boxes. If ex. my friend needs help in pvp in the warzone, I could have a shulker box of all the items I need & quickly gear up to help my friend.​

Example(s):
1. Hold a shulker box filled with golden apples.
2. Right click or shift right click.
3. Server opens a 9 x 3 gui that is filled with golden apples.
4. As you take out an item from the shulker box, the shulker box you are holding in your inventory would update & change the shulker box to what the shulker looks like after you took ex. a stack of golden apples out.​

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
+1

Idk why

I dont know whats that

But its what it is and i just want to harm developers fingers ;)

Jace9

The Pika
Can't risk people finding dupes using this.

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello ShadowedLeaves,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a very necessary feature and may cause certain bugs or dupes to happen which hampers player convenience
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.