Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Opinions of this so far ?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
looks good :D
looks like some sort of Greed romance building? i am not a historian

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the tower looks like a rocket ship, Terraforming is a little off, try to make the Upper ground a little thicker (omg i actually found a use for my name), that building looks a little heavy on those thin arches and columns, also if you haven't planned yet, always start building from middle. other than that the build itself is good, nice rocket btw

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
the tower looks like a rocket ship, Terraforming is a little off, try to make the Upper ground a little thicker (omg i actually found a use for my name), that building looks a little heavy on those thin arches and columns, also if you haven't planned yet, always start building from middle. other than that the build itself is good, nice rocket btw
that how your nam works lol

OP
OP
L

lukonce

Well actually it's kinda a fantasy building so everything is actually possible + I kinda planned the tower to grow in the ground so it would look big
And the house also was an anchient thing which is sinking kinda just the little pillars yet

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
L

lukonce

looks good :D
looks like some sort of Greed romance building? i am not a historian
It's just based on fantasy just the house pillars was kinda like from rome doe

Last edited by a moderator:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Well actually it's kinda a fantasy building so everything ks actually possible + I kinda planned the tower to grow in the ground so it would look big
And the house also was an anchient thing which is sinking kinda just the little pillars yet
well ik, but the thing i mean is, even though its physically impossible in real word, it should aesthetically be pleasing to eyes. that house standing on a thin floor just doesn't seem right

OP
OP
L

lukonce

well ik, but the thing i mean is, even though its physically impossible in real word, it should aesthetically be pleasing to eyes. that house standing on a thin floor just doesn't seem right
U see I played mc from a long time ago from mega buildw to basic stuff I have seen a lot of building tastes and thisnis something new what isn't imposible but could be also possible (for you it might not seem right but others like)
The house it self is small and the tower is mostly out of snow what could be possible to hold out thats what its all about

JerryMine

The Pika
bruh I find it weird because I don't feel like the terrain can support that building's weight

JerryMine

The Pika
Fantasy world can y'all just understand that like bruh u all stoopid or smth
sorry but from my logic sense it somehow can be better if it's floating on a cloud instead of standing on the terrain

OP
OP
L

lukonce

sorry but from my logic sense it somehow can be better if it's floating on a cloud instead of standing on the terrain
It's just once and I mean in a fantasy world is possible I mean theres strange stuff in irl that are questionable so ye