Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Option to play solo in duos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NubxD

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
MiguelSaliba

Suggestion:
Option to play solo in duos

Detailed description:
There should be an option somewhere to go into a game of duos without a teammate, so maybe when you right-click the NPC, it gives the player an option to play alone without a teammate or just normal duos and have a teammate.​

Reason(s):
Most of the teammates i get just take the loot and jump off with it on purpose, and i really cant play at my fullest potential with a teammate like that.​

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 The point of doubles is to cooperate with each other. If you don't like the gamemode Skywars Doubles, I'd recommend you just play the Solo Mode. If you wish to have a teammate that can cooperate by your side, You may use the party system of PikaNetwork. /party invite your friends.

OP
OP
N

NubxD

Pika Lover
-1 The point of doubles is to cooperate with each other. If you don't like the gamemode Skywars Doubles, I'd recommend you just play the Solo Mode. If you wish to have a teammate that can cooperate by your side, You may use the party system of PikaNetwork. /party invite your friends.
Firstly, you are never gonna find a teammate who cooperates, i played like 50 games, and not a single one cooperated.
Secondly, to get into a party, I need friends who actually know how to play minecraft, which i dont, and im not the only one who doesnt have any friends who are good at minecraft, which is why i suggested this idea

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Firstly, you are never gonna find a teammate who cooperates, i played like 50 games, and not a single one cooperated.
Secondly, to get into a party, I need friends who actually know how to play minecraft, which i dont, and im not the only one who doesnt have any friends who are good at minecraft, which is why i suggested this idea
Then play the Solo Mode of Skywars instead. We have that gamemode for a reason.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey NubxD,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ The name of the mode describes it, it's meant to play in teams. We do not want to take away a team slot in doubles.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.