Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Other Pika Gamemodes are Dying, we can prevent it. Here's how:

Jace9

The Pika
Farming on a suggestion... Please use your brain.

Jace9

The Pika
It isn't in the suggestions section but it is a suggestion you insolent m*. Btw u know any other words than nab?

OP
OP
GagDrag

GagDrag

IGN
GagDrag
Pika-Network has a lot of fun competitive gamemodes other than the usual Bedwars and Skywars which engage a lot of people as player like OP Prison, Factions and SkyBlock.

The Problem:

Ever since payouts were removed, the players and, in a sense, the previous competitive atmosphere to grind to the top of the leaderboards has come to a standstill as a whole.
This has, in a way, made the pika experience a little bland even though the new seasons are engaging and include a lot of cool stuff.

But the glory these gamemodes strongly deserve can be revived

The Solution:
Due to EULA, the payouts were removed. But instead of giving away money to the leaderboard players, (according to me) giftcards should be awarded.

How and why it will work:
The now lost sense of a prize after grinding the leaderboards will be revived. Also previously the paypal money awarded to the players were used to buy ingame mostly. This will revive the competitive atmosphere and the new seasons will get the respect and praise they deserve, overall making the pika experience more engaging!

Hope this thread gets the attention of people. And my suggestion gets considered.
Thanks for reading this far. Please upvote so it reaches more people :)
To everyone who has supported this thread I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here it is:
the suggestion I made about this in the suggestions section got denied..

I guess PikaNetwork's OP Prison and other gamemodes will die eventually :(