Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Party promote settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

browneeede

Username:
browneeed​

Suggestion:
Party promote settings​

Detailed description:
This would be a command more useful for bedwars but can still be used for skywars (for like private games xd). Doing /p promote (ign) would have 2 stages which are:
  • Party Moderator
  • Party Leader (only has the permission to do this as usual)
While having the 'Party Moderator' status, you will be able to bypass the party chat if it is muted (as in the party is muted not the player.)

note: it will say in the chat that people with party moderators and higher can speak in chat once the party is muted

This can also be used for party inviting people where only people with party moderator and higher can invite people. Which also would mean there would be **three** toggle-able modes for the all invite setting.​

Reason(s):
For the first case, this would make hosting private games with friends // doing events as no one below party moderator can flood the party chat and the people hosting it can say the rule set.
For the second case, it's just a miscellaneous feature I wouldn't keep it but 1-2 people who have given me more ideas for this feature just told me to keep it.​

Example(s):
nuh uh​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
No.... The only reason you want a party moderator is to invite and bypass chat locks. I don't think this is a good idea for adding this with such less features. Even the party leader cannot bypass the party chat lock and also you can easily invite on your own and if you say what if the leader is gone? Then, How will the game be started if hes gone as well?

OP
OP
browneeede

browneeede

No.... The only reason you want a party moderator is to invite and bypass chat locks. I don't think this is a good idea for adding this with such less features. Even the party leader cannot bypass the party chat lock and also you can easily invite on your own and if you say what if the leader is gone? Then, How will the game be started if hes gone as well?
1. the party leader and party mods get to bypass the p chat mute
2. i highly doubt the hosts goes afk when they invite friends. (they would atleast say in p chat that they afk for x minutes)
the only reason that i made the suggestion is so that hosting events are much easier

Tihispap

Great Reporter
There is no point in such addition to be done from my point of view.
Parties already have whatever is required.
Best regards,
Tihispap

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello browneeede,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.