Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Personalized Settings For Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruent

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Aruent​

Suggestion:
Personalized Settings For Bedwars​

Detailed description:
You'll have the ability to toggle the the double-click method or other options like right-clicking to buy swords and stuff that costs emeralds using the double-clicking or other options like right-clicking. And for the upgrade notifications you can toggle these notifications on or off. It's in the gui you can access by doing "/settings" and selecting its own tab, like "bedwars games settings" or smth like that.​

Reason(s):
My mouse double clicks sometimes, and sometimes, I accidentally buy two swords. For generators, I just find them annoying and it would be great if you had the option to toggle them.​

Example(s):
1. Double tap to buy ( Swords, Stuff that are bought with emeralds) 2. Generator Upgraded Messages ( Diamond Generator Upgrade, Emerald GU) etc.​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Buying 2 same sword is impossible?
When you buy your 2nd stone sword it says you can't buy second sword
You can stack up different swords. But you can't get more than one dame sword

OP
OP
Aruent

Aruent

Pika Lover
Buying 2 same sword is impossible?
When you buy your 2nd stone sword it says you can't buy second sword
You can stack up different swords. But you can't get more than one dame sword
you can it annoy me every time it happen

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Aruent

Suggestion:
Personalized Settings For Bedwars

Detailed description:
You'll have the ability to toggle the the double-click method or other options like right-clicking to buy swords and stuff that costs emeralds using the double-clicking or other options like right-clicking. And for the upgrade notifications you can toggle these notifications on or off. It's in the gui you can access by doing "/settings" and selecting its own tab, like "bedwars games settings" or smth like that.

Reason(s):
My mouse double clicks sometimes, and sometimes, I accidentally buy two swords. For generators, I just find them annoying and it would be great if you had the option to toggle them.

Example(s):
1. Double tap to buy ( Swords, Stuff that are bought with emeralds) 2. Generator Upgraded Messages ( Diamond Generator Upgrade, Emerald GU) etc.
No need for that just try avoiding double clicks and parav is right

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Aruent,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Double clicking to buy an item from the shop would take too long if there's an enemy at your base and it's not possible to buy 2 swords at the same time by double clicking on it.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.