Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

petition diamond rank able to fly

MonsterRageee

Epic Pika
Hello,

My IGN is MonsterRageee and I've bought diamond rank maybe like 3 months ago but to be fair, paying 29.33 euros for a rank and we can't even fly with it in the hub is kinda lame. With VIP in minigames you can already fly and its like only 5/10 euros so why can't practice players enjoy a little fresh wind by flying through the air.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Hello,

My IGN is MonsterRageee and I've bought diamond rank maybe like 3 months ago but to be fair, paying 29.33 euros for a rank and we can't even fly with it in the hub is kinda lame. With VIP in minigames you can already fly and its like only 5/10 euros so why can't practice players enjoy a little fresh wind by flying through the air.
This would make sense if you're talking about flying in the practice hub. If not, then i'm assuming you're talking about flying in the main pika hub.
In that case it's because diamond rank isn't a global rank.
If they give ranks from one gamemode perks in the main hub they'd have to do it for the ranks from all the other gamemodes too which would take away the already limited use the minigame ranks have rn and make them pretty much useless.

kotenulan

Pika Member
Hello,

Yeah I mean I wouldn't buy the rank anyway but I agree, diamond rank deserves flight.