Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Pika-Network] Gift-Card for any item in game

Jamarzoo

Epic Pika
Trading items for pika network Gift card upto 25$ Don't need more than 25$

Can tell in the fourms messages what you want and where you need those items

Can show you the items before trading But i can't go first Maybe i can if you are not scamer and i know you a little

MinkyTInky

Pika Member
Wait what so currently I have quite a few heads in bedwars, I have a wolf disguise, I also have a ZOMBIE shopkeeper. Not zombie villager. I have lightning death animation, mystery box death animation, flower death animation and I have projectile animations such as water, spell and ender. You can choose two of the projectile animation (choose any) I only need one. (thank you) (But I don't know how to trade so u will have to work with that) My discord is MinkyTinky#7920. If that doesn't work try MinkyTinky#7290. If you add me on discord then be sure to tell me what ur discord is. Thank you.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Wait what so currently I have quite a few heads in bedwars, I have a wolf disguise, I also have a ZOMBIE shopkeeper. Not zombie villager. I have lightning death animation, mystery box death animation, flower death animation and I have projectile animations such as water, spell and ender. You can choose two of the projectile animation (choose any) I only need one. (thank you) (But I don't know how to trade so u will have to work with that) My discord is MinkyTinky#7920. If that doesn't work try MinkyTinky#7290. If you add me on discord then be sure to tell me what ur discord is. Thank you.
Account trading is not allowed.
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't believe that it's possible to trade in game items.

GhostISGod

Actually NOT Allowed To Buy anything online without parent's permission