Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika toxicity... sad

10tnt4354g

IGN
10tnt4354g
why do these player need to be toxic :( just because i cant beat them is that why am i getting toxic on?

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hi,

Unfortunately, some people just enjoy being mean to others. You can use the /ignore <username> command on them or report them HERE with sufficient evidence (full-screen screenshot including the scoreboard for chat offences, video for anything else) in case they break one of our server rules.

Have a nice day.

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
IGN
MrStrafed
why do these player need to be toxic :( just because i cant beat them is that why am i getting toxic on?
hey there,

You can /ignore <playername> for particular player of if you have evidence and want him to be punished you can report him here

OP
OP
10tnt4354g

10tnt4354g

IGN
10tnt4354g
Hi,

Unfortunately, some people just enjoy being mean to others. You can use the /ignore <username> command on them or report them HERE with sufficient evidence (full-screen screenshot including the scoreboard for chat offences, video for anything else) in case they break one of our server rules.

Have a nice day.
Ty for your help <3 but im gonna turn off chat instead

M

Master_Tamer_

no its because you can beat then and take about 40% less kb the problem is the report gets denied until its blatant so what i have experienced i was playing along you , i ender pearl to you it took me 5 hits (you looting chest ) to hit you off the map where as other people get hit off in just 2 or even 1 hit also i was block hitting w taping and shifting at the same time and the thing is all titan ranked people are same yesterday loanwaker someone he block clutched at end of an island 2 stacks of agg and 4 sword hits but he didnt moved off of the 1 block . dont say more cps less kb stuff i know you know how kb and stuff works

the problem is not with staff even server like hypixel took 1 year and 4 months to ban a mild cheater using kb modification and somewhat reach and aimbot or something problem here is hypixel records every game and pika doesnot so its mare impossible to ban cheaters here than in hypixel so yea people are toxic and you have to live with either your modification or toxicity

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyPvP

Banned
IGN
TobyPvP_
no its because you can beat then and take about 40% less kb the problem is the report gets denied until its blatant so what i have experienced i was playing along you , i ender pearl to you it took me 5 hits (you looting chest ) to hit you off the map where as other people get hit off in just 2 or even 1 hit also i was block hitting w taping and shifting at the same time and the thing is all titan ranked people are same yesterday loanwaker someone he block clutched at end of an island 2 stacks of agg and 4 sword hits but he didnt moved off of the 1 block . dont say more cps less kb stuff i know you know how kb and stuff works

the problem is not with staff even server like hypixel took 1 year and 4 months to ban a mild cheater using kb modification and somewhat reach and aimbot or something problem here is hypixel records every game and pika doesnot so its mare impossible to ban cheaters here than in hypixel so yea people are toxic and you have to live with either your modification or toxicity
Hey! Sometimes people take no kb idk if they were hacking or it's the server.

M

Master_Tamer_

So are you implying that Titans take less kb compared to other players?
to the word titan i imply high level players not all i played with a lb grinder along me he cicked about 15 cps but his kb seems abnormally normal i was wait wtf he was 69 level (lol) that was when i realised this

OP
OP
10tnt4354g

10tnt4354g

IGN
10tnt4354g

u gotta be chill, just because u can't beat ranked players doesn't mean this is the that reason staff denied

OP
OP
10tnt4354g

10tnt4354g

IGN
10tnt4354g
to the word titan i imply high level players not all i played with a lb grinder along me he cicked about 15 cps but his kb seems abnormally normal i was wait wtf he was 69 level (lol) that was when i realised this
unranked players can still beat me tho and i took more kb than u thought especially with 10 cps

OP
OP
10tnt4354g

10tnt4354g

IGN
10tnt4354g
Hi,

Have a nice day.
Hello, I reported 3 toxic players but all got denied :( Can you advise me how to report these players?

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
Wtf i dont agree. If u r talking about less kb in straight on pvp, then you should learn about kb control. If like he block clutched and you hit him with eggs and he still doesnt move, then he can be glitched in block or something. So atleast I dont think they were cheating.

M

Master_Tamer_

Wtf i dont agree. If u r talking about less kb in straight on pvp, then you should learn about kb control. If like he block clutched and you hit him with eggs and he still doesnt move, then he can be glitched in block or something. So atleast I dont think they were cheating.
did you read the 1st post it was reffered to?

this please read the post before commenting it and you cant get glitched into block when you are hitted away from it not into it

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
did you read the 1st post it was reffered to?

this please read the post before commenting it and you cant get glitched into block when you are hitted away from it not into it
I actually did and then replied. And replying to someone is not called post farming 🤦‍♂️

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_live_insaan_
Hi,

Have a nice day.
Best cmd??????

Please enter a message more than 6 words