Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping issue

Sam652420

That's the only logical thing.
you can increase your ping by only 3 ways
Get better wifi
or use ethernet cable
or travel to another country
bro you gave these points to decrease ping or increase?? because you have mentioned increase there 💀😂

the above two are nothing but waste points. I already have a really good wifi, i also tested every wifi providers, what i am using currently is the best for me, and i even use ethernet cable
actually travelling to any other country is the best way you can decrease ping. But as I said who would shift to any other country just to play a game (unless they are too addict gamers💀) This is really illogical atleast for me, I think it is for many other people as well.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
bro you gave these points to decrease ping or increase?? because you have mentioned increase there 💀😂

the above two are nothing but waste points. I already have a really good wifi, i also tested every wifi providers, what i am using currently is the best for me, and i even use ethernet cable
actually travelling to any other country is the best way you can decrease ping. But as I said who would shift to any other country just to play a game (unless they are too addict gamers💀) This is really illogical atleast for me, I think it is for many other people as well.
Maybe skill issues,
I have 50 mbps wifi and get 100-120ms

Sam652420

Maybe skill issues,
I have 50 mbps wifi and get 100-120ms
wait, where do you live in india? because i have seen few indians get 100ms ping. And that is too low as compared to average ping that most of the other indians get.

meek_mills

Epic Pika
wait, where do you live in india? because i have seen few indians get 100ms ping. And that is too low as compared to average ping that most of the other indians get.
Yes I live in India and I get like 120-130 ms... it's enough for a block game ✨

CrazyShubh

Pika Member
As the Admin said, you can check here

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    40.9 KB · Views: 6