Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars BedWars please allow elite to nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Shadow_Gamer32​

Suggestion:
please allow elite to nick​

Detailed description:
I hope this suggestion finds you well pika mods and admins. I have noticed a well known problem and brought a solution to it usually when titan or champion players play they have perms to nick themselves while elites dont so they get easily targetted by other players which ruins game experience. Now here ik it's hard to make tough decision so alternative to this is we cannot stop other players from targetting but we give players with elite rank to nick for few games per day looking for a fair and positive response towards players and supporting community..

Signing out
Shadow_Gamer32​

Reason(s):
The main reason is it allows player to nick which prevent targetting by other players and second it also benifits server as people have good gaming experience so they can recommend to their friends playing on other servers​

Example(s):

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
your suggestion is great but this has already suggested 100 of times before, but i will give it +1 because why not?

Arezki_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Shadow_Gamer32

Suggestion:
please allow elite to nick

Detailed description:
I hope this suggestion finds you well pika mods and admins. I have noticed a well known problem and brought a solution to it usually when titan or champion players play they have perms to nick themselves while elites dont so they get easily targetted by other players which ruins game experience. Now here ik it's hard to make tough decision so alternative to this is we cannot stop other players from targetting but we give players with elite rank to nick for few games per day looking for a fair and positive response towards players and supporting community..

Signing out

Shadow_Gamer32

Reason(s):
The main reason is it allows player to nick which prevent targetting by other players and second it also benifits server as people have good gaming experience so they can recommend to their friends playing on other servers

Example(s):

-1 , i don't think so they gonna add it , cuz each rank got perms

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Shadow_Gamer32

Suggestion:
please allow elite to nick

Detailed description:

Signing out

Shadow_Gamer32

Reason(s):
The main reason is it allows player to nick which prevent targetting by other players and second it also benifits server as people have good gaming experience so they can recommend to their friends playing on other servers

Example(s):

Hello Shadow_Gamer32,

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s).

• Low chance of seeing a player targeting you for having elite

Enjoy playing on
PikaNetwork! :yaychu:

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Shadow_Gamer32,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.