Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Poison nerf + map change

Status
Not open for further replies.

q4ze1

Pika Lover
Username:
q4ze​

Suggestion:
Poison nerf + map change​

Detailed description:
my first suggestion is on the poison in kit pvp, too get poison on you're armour you have too buy 4 books and apply it onto you're set. the annoying thing about people using this is they dont even have too hit you if you hit them enough times you get poison for around 10 seconds it is extremely annoying in team fights when you get poisoned every 5 seconds so i suggest a nerf too make this way less strong and maybe make poison only stay for a couple of seconds or make it so there is a lower chance of getting poison when hitting / getting hit by a player with poison on there armour

my next suggestion sort of going along with my first the map it self is decent but all the ice on the map is super annoying since if you are fighting anyone there is almost a 99% chance of you being on ice and sliding round the place like crazy added with the poison you basically cant move that well if you have poison and you're on ice trying too fight​

Reason(s):
poison 3 is every annoying too fight and ruins the fun of the game mode added on with the ice there is basically no point playing since you barely move 5 blocks with out being hit back and poisoned please take this into your consideration and fix / remove these.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello q4ze1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.